Car insurance tailored to your needs and lifestyle
Insurance jargon is not always understood by drivers, and their knowledge of insurance coverage is often superficial. Taking out insurance is associated with the fear of making the wrong decision. To address these issues, we have designed an insurance comparison website that helps customers determine their true protection needs and purchase the right insurance policy.
Although car insurance is a mandatory requirement, drivers' knowledge of insurance types and their coverage is negligible. Only a small percentage of road users plan to purchase a policy with a greater scope than required by law. This is especially true for owners of older cars. The challenge for the UX project is to increase sales via the online channel, especially cell phones.
Challenge Punkta aims to increase sales of basic insurance plans with additional products: Assistance and MiniCasco for cars older than 3 years.
- Completely redesigned website, based on the brand manual provided by the client. We have designed new calculation forms for insurance offers in various categories, refreshed the educational part of the website as well as the self-promotional pages intended for industry specialists.
- Friendly, intuitive and the fastest possible offer calculator. To achieve that, we have introduced changes that speed up the calculation process and applied various solutions, such as the option to scan the AZTEC code in the car registration certificate or auto-fill some of the fields necessary to obtain the list of offers.
- New offer recommendation system. We added functions for direct offer comparison. Highlighting the most advantageous options, we help the user to make the right choice.
- Smart filters. We designed new filters that do not separate customer needs into insurance categories. By abandoning the classic division, we encourage users to look for an offer that corresponds to their actual needs, without narrowing their choices to the basic third party insurance.
- Possibility to customize offers - we have introduced the option of supplementing basic policies with additional insurance products, in particular Assistance products.
- Upselling supported by UX writing. We inform clients that the basic insurance option does not guarantee full protection. We encourage buying products, that will ensure measurable benefits.
- Omnichannel: We have combined the sales and customer service channels into an effective multichannel, including the possibility of making an appointment with the local Punkta agent.